Haphazard Journal #19: Spotify On Stage


Well, hello hello. It feels like forever since the last time I write here. I feel like I only come here whenever something exciting is happening but I think that’s the point of my blog, it’s like a personal journal. 


ANYWAY, early this month I had an exciting event to attend which is Spotify On Stage. It was some kind of music events with several artists set to perform. The artists were Ateez, Arsy Widianto, Brisia Jodie, Marion Jola, Rizky Febian, (G)I-DLE and Rich Brian. Honestly, my main reason was to see Rich Brian and I am not really familiar with the other artists.

Spotify On Stage was held in JIExpo Hall C3, Jakarta. It was an exciting concert for me personally as I managed to get the ticket in Zone A and it was pretty close to the stage; more importantly, it was spacious and I could dance around freely. I believe that it was an exclusive area, so thanks Spotify for offering the advanced ticket sales!


Rich Brian was performing after his last time in Jakarta which was a while ago, so I was really looking forward to it. I love his songs and his album ‘The Sailor’ has a lot of amazing songs in it; thus, I was super pumped to see him. For those of you who don’t know, Brian is known world-wide because of his single ‘Dat $tick’. Google him, you’ll know [or correct me if I’m wrong lol]

Overall, I couldn’t really grasped the idea of the concert at first because this is the first ever concert/festival that I attend to with a host so it’s a bit confusing. Needless to say, it was really fun though I don’t really know the other artists. As for the performance of Rich Brian I can safely say that he sounded amazing and the energy was fire! My favorite part would be singing along to History and Drive Safe as those two songs are my favorites. But honestly, people went nuts during Dat $tick [including me of course] and it was super fun to get lost and get crazy with the crowds.


I’m hoping that I could see him again with his headline concert in Jakarta so I get to enjoy more of his songs.

That’s all for the day, see you on the next post!




Previous Concerts/Festivals:

Comments