Haphazard Journal #14: LASH LIFT, yay or nay?


“Beauty is pain… or is it?”

Far too often we must have heard the phrase beauty is pain. Well, it may be pain or it isn’t, but it does cost you something. Whether you realized it or not, the fast growing number of aesthetic clinic or beauty studio cannot be neglected. The trend of lash extension, brow tattoos and many more is everywhere. Naturally, seeing those ads make me wonder and curious to try. And… I did!

Actually, I’d like to try having lash extension; however, I didn’t have the guts nor I have the will to commit to the treatment which must be done regularly. Moreover, there are also things you should avoid when having the extension and I don’t know if I’m up for it. So instead, I tried LASH LIFT. Have you heard of it? Lash lift is a treatment to enhance the look of your real lashes. It makes the lashes curvy as if you are wearing mascara. The treatment lasts for about 2-3 months.

So I searched a clinic or studio where they do Lash Lift treatment and I found one near my home. I did my treatment in House of Lash Studio, it is in Serpong. I booked the appointment first through Line chat and they registered my name.

At first, I was a bit nervous because I didn’t know whether it would turn out great or the other way around. But, the service was on point and the ladies there were super nice and reassuring. I felt like the lady who did my treatment was very gentle and paying really close attention to me. Moreover, she also informed me the process since I couldn’t open my eyes so it was nice. The treatment lasted for around an hour or more and it was pain free, just itchy. I had the urge to scratch my eyes a few time. But overall, no pain whatsoever.

As for the price, it is also cheaper compared to lash extension, it costs only IDR 250.000,- so not bad at all. So, if you are wondering if Lash Lift is a yay or nay, for me it’s definitely a YAY! Cheaper, pain free and the result are great.

If you want to know more about the treatment, you can check out their Instagram @houseoflash.studio and just ask them through DM, their admin is super nice.

And that’s for today’s post; see you on the next one!

Previous Haphazard Journal below:

Comments

  1. Aku udah kepikiran untuk lash lift dari lama, tapi belom kesampean. Karena prioritas aku untuk ngurusin wajah yang berminyak dan mudah berjerawat😂 aku rasa 'beauty is pain' emang bener adanya deh, next week aku mau coba facial. Dan aku udah baca2 reviewnya, banyak dari mereka bilang prosesnya sedikit menyakitkan. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku malah belum pernah mencoba facial, takut juga hahaha. Tapi apapun treatmentnya asal suka dan bahagia, just do you girlll! :D

      Delete
  2. Wahhh ku malah kepikiran pengen extension tapi hasilnya yang kayak lash lift gitu, natural , cuma kyknye lebih mahal deh ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, kalau extension udah pasti akan lebih pricey sisss

      Delete

Post a Comment