Haphazard Journal #13: BIG BAD WOLF 2019


Yes you’ve heard it right, it’s back! Both me blogging and Big Bad Wolf is finally back. It’s been a while since I update anything and since it’s an annual blogging post for Big Bad Wolf so it feels like a must to write the experience.

The event that no longer need introduction, BIG BAD WOLF (BBW), one of the biggest book fair in the world is back in town. The location of the fair is the same as the previous one which is in Indonesia Convention Center (ICE) BSD. This time, the event will be held from 1st March until 11th March 2019 and of course 24 Hours non-stop!

I believe this is my fourth year visiting BBW and each time I visit always leave me craving for more. Last year, I had the chance to come during the Preview Day which was 1 day before it opened for public. However, this year I visited the fair on the second since I got work on the first day.


As I know it will be super crowded, I planned to come on midnight or super early in the morning but somehow it got cancelled due to work circumstances so I and my sister decided to just come early in the morning. I thought that I was super early since I think it was around 6.15 am but wow boy I was definitely wrong. It was already crowded, but not that much I could still stroll around easily and as the space is bigger, it was all good.

I don’t know if it was just me or anything but I definitely felt that the space is bigger and there are more books provided during the fair. Overall the experience is better that the previous one since I didn’t have to wait to pay for my books, there was no line whatsoever so I was definitely ecstatic.  I also noticed that there is a new table, it’s almost similar to customer service I think but there, you could ask questions about the book that you’d like to buy, whether it’s still in stock or not. Hence, it makes all the process of finding the book you want to buy way easier. Super helpful!




However, the books that I’d like to buy were once again sold out. Too late. I was planning on buying Crimes of Grindelwald and Fantastic Beast but they were gone already. Still, I got some pretty good books; I bought Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Crazy Rich Asians, Eleanor & Park, As Old As Time, The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty’s Prince and A Tale of The Wicked Queen.

Well, that it’s all for this year’s annual post of Big Bad Wolf. I can’t wait to read to books that I’ve bought and hopefully I can always visit the fair next year and for more years to come!

See you on the next post!

More post about the previous Big Bad Wolf:

Comments

  1. Wow, antusias banget ya sama event ini.. sampai bela2in dateng pagi, niatnya biar gak crowded, but in fact yang berpikir demikian gak cuma seorang🤣

    Good job girl! Semangat membaca buku📚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa nih hehe untungnya gak ngantri pas bayar :D thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment