New Series!

Another post about TV Series! What’s something exhausting but you love to do it anyway? It’s watching series! This may sound dramatic, but I love drama so that suits me just fine, watching Television Series is super exhausting especially when you keep up with lots of it. So, recently I added the list of series that I’m super interested in, they are; Manifest and The Good Doctor. Manifest is a pretty new show since it was just released on September 24th, 2018; meanwhile, The Good Doctor debuted on September 25th, 2018 and has already had two seasons.

Manifest tells a story of passengers and crews of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for five years. In just the first glance of seeing the trailer, I thought instantly that the story is extremely interesting so I’m super excited to see it. So far, there are 3 episodes and I quite like it, especially the mystery of it and I can’t really guess what’s actually happening. Nonetheless, I haven’t got that ‘feeling’ of chemistry between the characters and sometimes the story was just doesn’t add up for me. But, I can’t really judge the series only by three episodes right and there are some interesting stuff that I am really keen to know as well, so I guess we’ll see?

Moving on to The Good Doctor, this series is based on the 2013 award-winning South Korean series of the same title. The story focuses on the life of Shaun Murphy, a young “savant autistic” surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. From my standpoint, the story starts very strong and makes me intrigued and overall it gives such an amazing story. Mad props to Freddie Highmore for playing this role, he’s perfect for this. I really love Shaun’s personality and his contribution at the hospital and he’s super funny as well! I’m currently still on the first season so I’m really looking forward to see more!

Why do I say that watching series is exhausting? I think because I invested so much in these series; hence, they drain my emotion and energy. But, I ain’t complaining for sure, this is such a great way to relieve stress and I love watching these!

Comments

Post a Comment