[15 Day Challenge] Embarrassing Moments.



Hi peeps!

It’s the tenth day of 15 day challenge, not literally of course since I have been working on it for at least month. It’s a working progress as you may have noticed. Failed the challenge but refused to give up! (hopefully). Today, the topic will about “what’s your most embarrassing moment?”

source: memeshappen.com
If I’m being completely honest, when I describe or tell you my embarrassing moments, this post will not be a page long, but it will be a book. Previously, in the 15 fun fact about me post, I have mentioned that I am such a clumsy person so as you can imagine, there are many embarrassing moments in my life. Falling in public will always be one of the embarrassing moments in my life and I can’t recall how many times I have done that. One time, when I was in high school, I fell down to my stomach because I tripped over my shoelace in front of my crush! What a way to give an impression, right? Another time, when I was in campus, I fell down to a small gutter because I was too busy paying attention to the food that I was eating. It was near the cafeteria and lots of people were looking AND laughing of course. Thus, those moments are obviously embarrassing to say the least.

Another one (told you I have many) was when I was appointed to become a host for a small event in the campus. As a closing statement, I supposed to say “If there are any mistakes that I made during the time I sincerely apologize”; HOWEVER, instead of saying that, I said, “If there are any mistakes that I made during the time, I humbly say thank you” and the room which was full of people, were bursting into laugh! Like seriously Lia, get it together.

Anyway, that is only a little story of my embarrassing moments. All I can say is, lesson learned!

I’ll see you on the next post!

Comments