[15 Day Challenge] Childhood Memory.


I guess I failed the challenge already. I haven’t written anything for two days. But, I’d like to hold on to my own promise that I’m going to try; so, here I am! Better late than never, right? To make up the days that I did not post, perhaps, the next day I’m going to publish two posts in a day instead of one. Well, that is the plan. Hopefully, I can realize it.

Anyway, the 15 Day Challenge continues and this post in particular will talk about my favorite childhood memory. Hmm, talking about childhood memory, it obviously brings back a lot of things. Most importantly, how silly I was thinking that I wanted to grow up faster. Believe me kid, you’ll only have your childhood once, so you’d better cherish every moment that you have.

For me, I don’t think I have any particular or exact moments that turned out to be my favorite during my childhood. Everything is a series of compilation of moments. One of my favorite childhood memories is playing outside with my friends. Comparing to kids these days, I believe there has been a shift. Nowadays, kids don’t really play outside because they have found the comfort and enjoyment to stay at home. Back in my day, playing outside of the house was like a ritual because that was how you made friends and got to know each other. It was a healthy sport too.

Moreover, I believe that the fact that kids have zero worries of their world makes us (adults, well as for me young adults) turn green with envy. It was more of a feeling of being carefree of what others think of me or what I would think of myself when I did something. Certainly, this is also one of my favorite things from my childhood.

I think that the reality where children can be genuinely happy of any situation makes us or at least me wishing that time machine exists and I can enjoy my moment at the time.

Well, everyone grows up in the end and no matter what we experienced during our childhood; it makes us who we are today.

Cheers to an amazing childhood!

Little me.

Comments