HAPHAZARD JOURNAL #9: Current Obsession

Have you ever realized that as we get older and understand better, you begin to notice that actually kids shows, like cartoon are actually showing quite a few mature content inside them, whether it's the jokes, the scenes and the actions. As for me, I used to dislike Squidward character so much as he has always been the party pooper for Spongebob and Patrick and often brings such negative vibe. But now, as I grow older, I've come the realization that Squidward is very much relatable. Well, well, well, I'm getting older, am I? Well, some people believe that kids shows are actually made to trigger the 'inner bad side' of kids. Hmm, do you believe that?

The story above actually relates to the discussion of today's post. After a parade of poem, it's time to get back to another topic of the blog. This time, I'd like to share about my current obsession. My current obsession is watching conspiracy theory videos or reading them randomly on some sites.

Conspiracy theory has always been able to attract so many viewers or readers, as it has the capability of blowing your mind or at least try to make you see from different point of view. We all know that there must be something behind everything, either a secret that we never know or planned action to trigger some things.

Now, I'm pretty much hooked with conspiracy theories. It all began when I was so stressed out and needed to take my mind off of things. I decided to watch one of Shane Dawson's Conspiracy Theories video and just like that I kinda can't stop watching them. I am fully aware that Conspiracy Theories are far from the actual facts and well, it's just theories.... or is it? lol.

Credits to Shane Dawson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19StIVP4lvc

The ideas, the theories, the correlation are something crazy and have never crossed my mind; hence, it's definitely hooked my curiosity and I get to learn about a lot of things. Nevertheless, one of the downside is these conspiracy theories videos are always packed in a 'creepy' vibe and as someone who is a fainthearted and get easily scared of little things, I need to watch these videos during daylight or whenever I'm surrounded by people (Yes, I'm that scared).

That's all that I'd like to share I guess. If you are interested in Conspiracy Theories, there are plenty of them on YouTube and also more on google just click it up!

See ya!

Comments

Post a Comment