[15 Day Challenge] List of My Favorites.


source: weheartit.com / @susavocado
After taking two days off of writing, I’m back! Still getting on with the 15 Day Challenge which should have been finished ages ago, yeah well… It’s the 13th topic of the challenge! Can you believe it? I can’t believe it myself since initially I doubted that I can even reach the 10th topic because sometimes the drive inside me can wander to I don’t even know where. Anyway, going back to the topic, today’s post will talk about list of favorite things. It specifically said in the challenge, “List your favorite song, quote, food, vacation spot and photo.”

Let’s just start, shall we? 

First thing first, songs. Discussing about songs, I don’t think I am able to just mention one song in particular that is really my favorite. I mean I have tons of songs that I really love to listen to. Thus, to mention just one song, I feel like it didn’t do justice to myself. Therefore, the following is the list of songs that I currently like or can’t stop listening to as well as many of my favorite songs of all time. However, these are the songs that I could think of at the time I write this, so actually there are so many more than this of course.
source: weheartit.com / @cherriesandwiine
  Songs
  • Little things – One Direction 
  • History – One Direction 
  • Perfect – One Direction 
  • The man who can’t be moved – The Script 
  • For the first time – The Script 
  • If you could see me now – The Script 
  • Too good at goodbye – Sam Smith 
  • Too much to ask – Niall Horan 
  • Sign of the times – Harry Styles 
  • ILYSB (Stripped) – LANY 
  • This is me (Ost. The Greatest Showman) – Keala Settle 
  • Somewhere only we know – Keane 
  • Miss you – Louis Tomlinso
  •  All I ask – Adele 
  • Fix you – Coldplay
  •  Million reasons – Lady Gaga 
  • Hello You – Iqbaal Ramadhan 
  • Radioactive – Imagine Dragons 
  • Demons – Imagine Dragons 
  • Psycho – Post Malone ft. Ty Dolla $ign
There you go, twenty of my favorite songs of all time and currently like. Do you find any that you also like? Clearly, you can see that most of the songs are Pop genre, because it is my most favorite.

Now, let’s move on to food! Yes! I looooove food. I mean who doesn’t? I am capable of eating anything as long as it does not contain veggies. I am not really picky with food, I eat what is served in front of me; however, I only have two exceptions in food, namely, veggies and spicy food. I don’t like veggies, like at all, except kale and spinach. Those two veggies are the only two that I can tolerate, other than that, no thank you. And spicy food, I’m not really fond of it. I like spice, but not so much that it’s going to burn your mouth. I feel like I have a ‘fragile’ stomach; hence, whenever I eat something spicy, my stomach will be troubled. So, this list of foods is only a small depiction of what my taste of food is.

source: weheartit.com / @sr2812
Food

  • Instant noodle (indomie, yas!)
  • Sate padang 
  • Fish and chips 
  • Ikan asin (yum!) 
  • Pizzaaaa 
  • Ayam Pop
Aaaand so many other more foods.
  
source: erubes1.tumblr.com
Next one is vacation spot. Honestly, it’s easy to make me impressed. Therefore, choosing vacation spot is simple for me as long as it shows a little bit of nature; I’m not going to complain. However, if I can pick one of my favorite vacation spots, it will be beach. Who doesn’t love to go to the beach? The waves, its sound, the wind, the sand, just everything about it is breath-taking. Moreover, if you could consider movie theater as vacation spot, then it will be one of my favorites as well. Since I love watching movie and when you enter a movie theater, you will be taken into another world through the screen, and it feels amazing.

Our next stop is favorite quotes. I’d have to say that it’s tough to write down quotes that I like because I’ve read quite many books and in each book, I always manage to find quote that turns to be my favorite. Moreover, my favorite quotes can also come from public figures, friends and someone that I don’t know; hence, there are many of them. However, I manage to list some of my favorite quotes that I can recall at the time I write this.

Quote

  • “If we’re broken we do not have to stay broken.” –Selena Gomez 
  • “In dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own.” –J.K. Rowling 
  • “Just know I love you the same from a million miles away as I do right next to you.” –Liam Payne 
  • “That’s the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.”  -John Green 
  • “We write down made-up stories to tell the truths we wish we could say out loud.” –Unknown (I forgot who said this one) 
  • “The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” –Rafiki (The Lion King) 
  • “When a kid grows up, pencil is replaced by pen and this is just to make the kid realize that now it is difficult to erase a mistake.” -@yeahmahasiswa
Personally, each of those quotes means something to me. It lifts me up in my down times or at times I need to believe in something.

source: weheartit.com / @thatgirlwithherblog
The last one is favorite photo. Hmm, it’s hard to pick one or two or even twenty photo that I like because I believe I have taken millions of photos since I can remember. If I can just point out, I like photos that capture real moments without them knowing it, like candid photos. Because you are not aware that someone is looking and taking your picture so it just shows the ‘real’ you. I also love photos that are taken to capture the moments between me and my loved ones such as families or friends as who knows whether that will ever happen again or not. Oh, and of course, I am really fond of animal pictures! Like cats, dogs, elephants and others. They are just too cute to resist, am I right?


Well, that’s it. That’s the list of my favorite things. It’s really fun to write this thing, because it reminds you of how you are and what you like. Moreover, you can look back and see whether you have a change in your taste or just the same.

See you on the 14th topic of the challenge!

Comments

  1. Diggin' the quotes!
    and by the way, disagree on the pizza as always! LOL
    Immediately going "aww" when I see the very last picture, but I'm not there hahah!
    Can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's why they are my faves sis! haha
      yeah, you are not pizza kind of gal, too bad cause you're definitely missing out good stuff!
      haha, you're too late!
      thanks sisss

      Delete

Post a Comment