[15 Day Challenge] Things You Would Never Change.



source: weheartit.com @aichazouari42

I know, I know. This is long overdue. And why do I even bother to continue right? Well, aint gonna quit until the very last topic is finished no matter how late I am.

Anyway, has it ever occurred to you whether there are things you want to change about yourself? Maybe physically or emotionally? This kind of thought usually appears suddenly in the middle of the night or when you are about to sleep, or even when you take shower and suddenly contemplating your life. Am I right? The 11th topic for the 15 Day Challenge surrounds that idea, which is “What’s one thing you would never change about yourself?”. So, if you usually think of things that you want to change, this time you or I, at the moment, have to think of stuff that I would not want to alter. Tricky, isn’t it? It’s easier for me think of things that I want to change rather than what I don’t want to change.

If I’m being completely honest, I’ll probably say that I don’t want to change my personality. What is even ‘a personality’? Well, according to American Psychological Association, personality refers to individual differences in characteristic patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. In short, personality comes from within and makes us who we are. And my personality is what I refuse to change from myself. Maybe they are not all good and I may not like them all but at least that makes me who I am.

I’ve come to a realization that there are things that you cannot change. So when it means to stay the way it is, all you have to do is embrace them.

So, what about you? What's one thing you would never change about yourself?

Comments