[15 Day Challenge] "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly" of Yourself.



Hey peeps!

Another night and another time to write. This post will still be the continuation of 15 Day Challenge which should have finished a long time ago. It should have been the 8th day with the topic, “Describe, the good, the bad, the ugly of yourself.” Personally, this topic is quite tricky as I’m not capable of judging myself. It is difficult to categorize or label myself as this or that since in my view, one can only judge others, not themselves. I don’t know, it’s just hard to describe myself. Nonetheless, I’m still going to try of course and point out how I think I see myself and I will throw other things that people have said about me.

Let’s start from the ugly one first. I think I can say that the ugly side of myself would be my strong opinion of the person who has ever done something bad to me. You see, when someone has ever done something bad to me, it is sometimes hard to change my opinion or how I see this person. If this particular person talks to me, I will still respond to them but honestly, I really would not careless about every inch of that person. Surely, this is an ugly part of me which should be changed. I’ve talked to a friend of mine who said a very quotable statement, “You may hate the person but it will not take you anywhere. Plus, if you take this on the other way around, you will not want to be judged for the mistakes that you have done once to another people, right?” Anddd, I believe she has a point there.

source: pinterest (cause im wonder woman ay)
Moving on to the bad side of myself, I would say that it’s my inability to express myself directly. It’s hard for me to talk directly on how I feel about something. You can say that I’m not straight-forward. I’m better at writing it down than talking about it. Sometimes, the idea of confronting something to someone is really terrifying. So, that’s a bad thing right? Everyone should be able to talk for themselves and say how they feel without having to feel afraid. This has to be changed for sure, for I don’t want to be taken advantage of with this. So, finger crossed!

The last is the good side. There is no way that I don’t sound overbearing when saying this. I even think myself as one when I try to think myself in good ways. I don’t even know why, haha. I think the good side of myself is that I’m kind? I’m not even sure. At least that is what my friends and some people that I have encountered said to me. I’m sure they have their own reasons when they say that I’m kind, but I personally have no idea how to describe myself as a kind person. I think I just act the way a normal being should and how I want people to treat me.

That’s all I guess. I’m getting to know myself a little bit more through this writing. Hopefully, you (who happen to come across this post) can write this too and get to know yourself a little bit more.

I’ll see you on the next post!

Comments