THE PAST





source: weheartit.com
There you have lived,
there you have felt,
going back is a wish,
begging for changes is your seat-belt,
as sometimes you hope it is not selfish,
to crave something you want to forget.

It still haunts you,
the thoughts are never new,
you can’t help but wonder if you already knew,
“will I be better if I choose different view?”
“will I be happier if I stay with you?”
 or “will I feel safer if I withdrew?”

Dear,
no, there is no point of regretting,
no, there is no point of mourning,
no, there is no point of apologizing,
no, there is no point of weeping,
no, there is no point of complaining.

But dear,
life goes on,
and yes, the future will be hopeful,
the future will be cheerful,
the future will be peaceful,
it might even be doubtful.

But that is okay,
because one thing for sure,
you will not be able to endure the future,
without your failure,
and now you can reassure,
that there is always a cure.

Comments