15 Day Challenge.


As one of my New Year resolutions, I promise myself that I am going to be active on blog. I love writing and I dream of being a writer someday; therefore, for starter I use my blog to channel my passion in writing. However, sometimes it is extremely hard to be active on blog because I simply have no idea what to write. Moreover, when I have ideas on what to write, I often make excuses to postpone because of this or that (professional procrastinator I’d say!). During the beginning of this year, I was really eager to be active and I have written some articles on the blog. However, now I feel like it is challenging to write one and I simply throw out excuses that I am busy. Nonetheless, that is of course only an excuse as I am not THAT busy and one could always spare time to do something when she/he really wants it and committed to it.

One day my friend showed me “15 Day Challenge” and asked me whether I want to do it together with her. I think the challenge was started by lovelovelovesar.blogspot.com as it is written so on the poster. Surely, this sounds challenging and intriguing. I believe this is very worth to try. So, in the next couple of days, I’d like to fulfill this challenge and hopefully, it will help me to post regularly afterwards.

So, I’ll see you on the next post!

Cheers!

Comments

  1. semangat my love , i know you can do it. make your dream come true in this year and let's make 2018 full of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank you luv! Let's make the best of this year.

      Delete

Post a Comment