[15 Day Challenge] 15 Fun Facts about Me.



So, the 15 Day Challenge of me blogging begins and it starts with 15 Fun Facts about me.

Enjoy!

1. Clumsy
You can say that I am a clumsy queen because I am. I don’t know whether it is just me being careless or I am just THAT clumsy. A lot of things happened to me because I am clumsy. For instance, one time I stayed at my friend’s boarding house and while I was putting my pants on, I accidentally kicked a glass and of course it broke. Then, not long after that, still putting my pants on to the other foot, I clumsily kicked a mirror. Imagine the horror!

2. Biting Nails
This is one of my bad habits that I am fully aware of and can’t seem to stop it no matter what. Whenever I am nervous, bored or just doing nothing, I’ll bite my nails. Gross, I know. I have tried to stop it by using nail polish so I won’t be triggered to bite anymore but it just does not work.

3. Hate Veggies
Surely, I know that I am not the only one (Like Sam Smith said) who dislike vegetables. I am simply not fond of the taste. It can sometimes be tasteless, bitter or weird to say the least. I have a theory for my unpleasantness to veggies; merely because my parents never force me to eat one, so no veggies for me. However, I make exceptions for spinach and kangkung since I can tolerate their taste.

4. Dream of Being a Writer
Someday, I’d love to be a writer with brilliant and captivating writing that no one could ever think of. My dream started when I got to read books more and more and I can’t help but thinking how amazing it would be to make someone feel something through words. Nevertheless, sometimes I feel like I am not ‘good enough’ to be one. I mean you can see how many amazing writers out there and I am just not sure how I could beat that. But at least, I’m not gonna give up to try!

5. Horror is a Red Line
Anything horror should stay out of my line because that scares the crap out of me. I hate ghosts, I hate horror movies, I hate horror story. In short, I hate anything related to it. I simply cannot let out the imagination after seeing a horror movie or else. I would just imagine them pop up suddenly, so nah I’ll pass horror any day.

6. Given a Huge Photoshop of Me and Daniel Radcliffe
I got sucked into Harry Potter world when I was in elementary school, probably when I was 10 years old after I saw one of the movies. After that I read the books, watched all the movies and collected anything related to it. To sum up, I became obsessed with Harry Potter. Luckily, I have a very supportive parent for my fangirling and they allow me to buy books and DVDs of Harry Potter. To my surprise, on my 12th birthday, I was given a huge photo of me and Daniel Radcliffe (Photoshop of course) and they hang it on my room. You can't imagine how happy I was at the time.

7. Taking Drum Lesson
Back in the day, I wished to have a music skill and out of all instruments, I chose drum because I feel like I would be super cool when I play them. So, I took drum lessons for three months. Nonetheless, I have to stop because I got caught up with other activities. So, I can play drum but basic stuff only.

8. Quiet and Closed
Previously, before college, I’d like to see myself with quiet and closed personality. I was an introvert (well, I still am but slightly different) and never really mingle much with my friends beside the closest ones. I rarely poured my heart one with anyone. Shortly, I did not really open myself with many people. However, things have changed after college. I change. I feel like I have developed myself as a person during those years in university. I hang out more, open myself more, more importantly I obtain more ideas and knowledge about not only the world but also myself. Through organizations that I joined and people that I grew closer to, I feel like I’ve found a different version of myself that I love.

9. Huge Fan of One of Direction

Everyone knows I am a huge fan of them. I got bruises when I saw them live in concert and I still think that it was worth it. Please come back! :(

10. Cried while Watching the Last Movie of Harry Potter

I mean who wouldn’t? I feel like I’m really attached emotionally with the story and the casts because I grew up with them. I grew up watching Harry, Hermione and Ron fight against the evil around them and build their relationship and eventually have kids and send their own children to Hogwarts. I can’t be the only one right? I know lots of you guys grew up with Harry Potter and there is this feeling of sadness and not wanting to let go when you realize that there will be no more Harry Potter. So, yes of course I cried!

11. Salty Junkie
I love salty! I love food which contains saltiness. If a food does not meet my parameter of ‘salty’, I’d just add more salt to it. I love the taste of salty in my tongue. It’s just addictive. Sometimes when my mouth feels bitter, I would just take a bit of salt or anything salty then I’m good to go!

12. London is the Dream
Visiting London has been in my bucket list for a long time. It started because of Harry Potter, then Sherlock Holmes, now One Direction. So, it’s a must for me! I hope to go there someday. I’d like to visit places like London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Baker Street and many more!

13. Instant Noodle is Life
I don’t think I can ever put into words on how much I love instant noodles (Indomie especially!). They taste soooo good! I wish I could create a healthy noodle that can taste as good as this instant one so I can eat this every day.

14. Dressed as Harry Potter and Katniss for Halloween
In Indonesia, we don’t have any custom to celebrate Halloween. However, Halloween is getting its popularity now here and more celebrities throw Halloween Party as well. In my university, we throw Halloween Bash as a theme to throw a competition and as a committee I’d have to dress with costume. The first time I dressed as Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games series and the second time I dressed as Harry Potter which I failed terribly on both.

15. Googling Fun Facts
For your information, I have to google everything before writing down fun facts about myself. I simply have no idea how I am and how to describe myself.

At last! There you go; 15 ‘fun’ facts about me. I think I get to know myself better through this. You should try! 

Cheers to the first post of 15 Day Challenge!

I’ll see you on the next post!  

Comments