[15 Day Challenge] Six Word Memoirs.



Hello! Welcome to the second post of 15 Day Challenge. In this post, I’m going to write six word memoirs; however, to be completely honest, I have never written memoir and do not really comprehend what memoir actually is. So, I do some research and it said on Wikipedia that memoir is a collection of memories that an individual writes about moments or events, either public or private, that took place in the subject’s life. Well, hopefully I write this one right.

Love
- It was beautiful until it’s gone.
- It made me who I am.
- There is no regret after everything.
- I love you, wops, just kidding.
- You are beautiful. No, we are.
- Your hello is my favorite one.

Growing Up
- Crap, I am getting old now.
- Back then, it was all easy.
- I learned to forgive my mistakes.
- I have changed my mind constantly.
- Confused? All the time, please help.
- You’d think I will be mature.

University Life
- I’m not who I used to.
- Perspective changes. Mind blown facts everywhere.
- Found in college: amazing, dedicated friends.
- Up all night. Sleep all day.
- Don’t worry, you’ll figure it out.
- It is time to challenge yourself.

Friends and Family
- It feels like home with you.
- We share secrets. I trust you.
- Together, through storm and rainbow. Always.
- You plus me. We go crazy.
- At my best. At my worst.
- My mistakes don’t stop their love.

Trust
- A broken glass cannot be fixed.
- I sink on your beautiful lies.
- It sounded beautiful. It’s not true.
- I should have believed my eyes.
- You, me. It works both ways.
- You’re funny. Sure, trust is irony.

Goodbye
- I thought I was doing okay.
- Never thought it was our last.
- I almost believe you’re the one.
- It takes time. Do not worry.
- It is a process to heal.
- I’ll survive. At least, I’ll try.

There you go! My first trial in writing memoir (Hope I did it right) and my second day of writing challenge. Tomorrow will be another day and another moment to create something new!

I'll see you on the next post!
Cheers.

Comments