[15 Day Challenge] Dream Dinner Dates.



source: weheartit.com / @eva_vanassche
Hey! As the 15 Day Challenge goes, another story goes. This time, we will talk about “if you could have dinner with any five people, who would they be?” Hmm, interesting right. This would be a dream of course for everyone, to be able to pick who they want to have dinner with. Moreover, dinner is not only about a time to eat together, I believe it can grow to be more than that. You can have deep conversation, share your thoughts and have a laugh. So, these five people would be my dream dinner dates to have.

1. Any Member of One Direction
Surely, this will be a short list if the five people that I would go to dinner with are the members of One Direction; as they consist of five people. I would love to have dinner with all of them to be completely honest. I can’t even recall how many times that I imagine this in my head and wish it to happen in reality (I can’t be the only one right?). Personally, it would extremely be an honor to get to know them in person, to get to know them as a human being, not the person that I see on the screen every day. I’d like to believe that I know them, I know their stories; I know how they would act and many more. Nonetheless, that’s just a lie, isn’t it? You can’t really understand a person, unless you really get to know them. So, to these people who have brightened up my days during my worst and create a wonderful color in my life, it would be a privilege to have dinner with any of them.

2. My Late Grandparents
I had such wonderful and loving grandparents. My grandma from my mother side even took care of me when I was little. And, I have come into a realization that I took my grandparents for granted. What could I say? You’ll never realize what you have until it’s gone, right? If I could, for the last time, I want to have dinner with them. I want to tell them I appreciate what they have done for me and especially for my parents. I never had a chance to say that I love them either. So, if I could, I would spend a lovely evening with them and spoil them with appreciation and love.

3. J.K Rowling
As a reader of Harry Potter, naturally I grow curiosity towards the creator. Most importantly, how can she get that kind of imagination? So, I’d like to spend my dinner with J.K. Rowling by having conversation about Harry Potter, writing inspirations and many more. It simply never crosses my mind, how she managed to create such an amazing world with captivating details. She managed to create a whole new world with crazy stories, histories and action where people even want to live in.

4. My Younger-Self
I know. I know. You’re probably going to say, ‘hey, you are not that old enough to want to see your younger-self’ or you may agree with me that you wish you could have conversation with your younger-self too. Regardless, if I had the chance to take my younger-self to dinner, I would tell her that you have nothing to be afraid of. Everyone wishes that they can undo their mistakes, but what is the point? From those mistakes, you will be able to learn. And, I would want to say that to my younger-self. I wanted to have deep conversation on how my younger-self should be more confident and not afraid to express yourself. I had only wished my younger-self know more about her-self, to say the least.

5. Yamada Miiko
If you don’t know, Yamada Miiko is a Japanese comic character created by Ono Eriko. Well, Miiko is in the fifth-grade and she is extremely cheerful and energetic. I love reading Hi, Miiko! I love the story and the character, particularly Miiko. I think that I am going to have such a fun dinner with Miiko. She is very kind and always sees the good in everything. She rarely thinks bad of someone and always has the courage to do something; and, she loves to help people. I believe that she will be a good company to have for dinner and could brighten up any bad day. Oh! And if I could, I’d love to take her friends as well, like Tappei, Mari-chan, Yuuko and many more!

There you go! Five people (sort of) that I would love to go to dinner with. I’m sure it may change in the future, but right now, these people are my top five! Each person has their own reason and meaning for me.

So, who would be your choice?

Comments